To birth a new normal whereby every person is treated equal.
We are a community organization dedicated to the betterment of marginalized communities with a specific focus on the Black community. It is our mission to listen and hear to use the voices of our people throughout the nation with a goal to partner with other organizations that align with our demands to help to reach true Black Liberation.
- AhSa-Ti Nu Tyehimba-Ford, Founder (MO)
- Queen LaRae Gainey, Board Member (CA)
- Chan’te Ebuen, Board Member (CA)
- Beverly White, Board Member (GA)
- Jazzmia Davis, Board Member (CA)